Are you 50 or older? You’d like it here in the Good Neighbors Club. With direct access to free services, discounts, travel and educational opportunities, and social events, what’s not to like? More than 3,300 members participate in the club.
- Must be 50 or better, have an active checking or savings account, and maintain a $5,000 relationship with Two Rivers Bank & Trust
- Bank seminars
- EMV chip debit card
- GNC checks
- Free standard wallet checks OR
- Free duplicate checks OR
- $6 discount on designer checks
- Online bill pay
- $5 discount on annual safe deposit box rental
- Ten free photocopies per month
Joining the club is a voluntary choice by the customer. The bank does not automatically enroll account holders in the club.
For more details, call 866-226-6063 or visit a branch office.
Ready to join now? Please print the enrollment form, complete it, and return it to any neighborhood Two Rivers Bank & Trust location.
Read a Good Neighbors newsletter to get an idea of what members do.