Answer a few questions to find the right account for you.
Will you make six or more withdrawals from your savings account each month?
Will this account be for a minor child 18 years or younger?
Are you saving to supplement your high deductible health coverage?
Are you saving for retirement?
Do you want to invest over $1,000 long term?
Will you always keep more than $1,500 in your savings account?
We recommend an Additonal Checking Account
We recommend Jr. Banker Savings
- Help your youngster learn the importance of saving
- Two tiers of competitive interest available
- Account converts to Regular Savings when holder turns 18
We recommend Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Prepare for medical expenses ahead of time
- Earn interest on the funds you set aside
- Multiple tax advantages available1
We recommend Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Save for retirement with tax advantages*
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options available
We recommend Regular Savings
- Save up for any long or short-term goals
- Build your savings with competitive interest
- Access your funds with 6 free withdrawals a month
We recommend Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Guaranteed earnings at a competitive, fixed rate
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
We recommend Money Market Savings
- Competitive, tiered rates on your balance
- The higher your balance, the higher your rate
- Enjoy access to your funds with direct check writing