Coming September 2023!
Autobooks is a business tool that allows you to send invoices, accept payments, and keep track of customers from inside of online banking.
Simplify invoicing and manage your cash flow with Autobooks, our new platform for your small business, available from within your Two Rivers Bank & Trust online banking platform on June 20th, 2023.
Send a professional invoice directly to your customer's inbox.
Create a branded invoice to match your business' logo and colors in minutes. Provide your customers with easy online payment options. View who paid their invoice and who is past due.
Receive payments directly into your business checking account.
In just a few minutes, your customers are able to pay you with their debit card, credit card or an electronic bank transfer. Payments are deposited directly into your business checking account.
Help grow your business by better understanding your cash flow, completing payment histories, and increasing your flexibility as a business owner.
What is Autobooks?
- Autobooks is a tool for business customers that allows you to send invoices, accept payments, and keep track of customers from inside online banking.
Who is Autobooks for?
- The following types of businesses are a great fit for Autobooks:
- Businesses that send bills/invoices for its products or services
- Serviced-based businesses
- Non-profits seeking to collect online donations
What are the benefits to using Autobooks?
- Autobooks is a complete set of financial tools inside of Two Rivers’ online banking. Run your business from one place, without the need to pay for other software. With Autobooks, you can:
- Create professional invoices electronically or physically in seconds.
- Accept payment by credit card, debit card, ACH transfer, or mailed check, all directly from the invoices you send.
- Keep track of which customer has paid and how much.
- Generate reports like balance sheets, income statements, and customer aging reports at the click of a button.
Are there video tutorials I can view?
- Yes! Visit https://vimeo.com/channels/howtoautobooks
Do I have to download any software to use Autobooks?
- No downloads of any kind are required. Autobooks lives inside of Two Rivers’ online banking.
How is this different than Quickbooks?
- Autobooks is built directly into our online banking, so you don’t need multiple logins. Additionally, Autobooks is designed with small business owners in mind, not accountants, so it’s streamlined to focus on receivables, payables, and cashflow, while providing a fully functional accounting tool in the background.
I already have Quickbooks. Why should I consider switching?
- Autobooks is an equally powerful business accounting system that keeps everything securely in one place: inside your current online business account. Plus, Autobooks' ability to process all major credit cards is among the lowest rates you can find anywhere.