Two Rivers Bank & Trust is a community bank that supports the communities we serve. Two Rivers Bank & Trust (TRBT) is actively involved in the communities where we live and work, and our employees are leaders in helping our communities succeed. TRBT invests in projects which keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant. That is why TRBT supports organizations that enhance the quality of life in each of the markets we serve.
TRBT is committed to partnering with both customers and non-customers in projects which strengthen our communities. While TRBT generously funds many entities in our communities, each request is reviewed and considered on an individual basis.
To assist in determining which organizations we will consider for support, below is the list of categories from which requests will be reviewed and considered:
- Arts & Culture
- Community & Economic Development
- Education & Facilities
- Human Services
- Benefits Low-to-Moderate Income individuals or Low-to-Moderate Income areas
Community Investment requests must meet these criteria:
- Requests must be made 30 days before your event/activity
- The requesting organization must demonstrate effective program performance, financial responsibility and accountability
- The group or program must provide appropriate visibility and value-added opportunities for Two Rivers Bank & Trust
To be considered for a donation or sponsorship, please submit requests using the form linked below.