We go with your flow. Bank whenever, wherever — on your computer or smartphone — with our digital banking services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Two Rivers customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access E-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Send text and email alerts1
- Use SPIN to send person-to-person payments
- And more
Get up and running on our online banking platform quick with these guides:
Learn Even More
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software like Quicken® or QuickBooks™
To enroll, log in to our secure online banking system. Or call us at 888-226-6063.
And watch how online bill pay enables you to make payments, track payments and manage finances all in one convenient place.
Bill Pay Support: 844-821-9269
Monday–Friday: 7:00am – 1:00am CT
Learn Even More
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to Two Rivers customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in two convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
See For Yourself
Looking for more information? Check out all of these mobile banking features.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Two Rivers checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then submit it
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at Two Rivers.”
Note: See Mobile Deposit Agreement for limitations associated with our Mobile Deposit service.
Business Days and Funds Availability: Mobile Deposit Transactions confirmed as received before 3:30 p.m. Central Time on a business day will be credited to your account by the following business day as defined within our Funds Availability Policy. Mobile Deposit Transactions confirmed received after 3:30 p.m. Central Time and deposits received on a non-business day will be credited to your account on the next business day.
1Please note that standard charges from cell phone carriers may apply for text messaging and/or web access.
For your reference, please find our complete Terms and Conditions.