Enhancements to your banking experience are finally here! Two Rivers Bank & Trust is providing you with a more secure, reliable, and accessible way to bank. Read below for further information on our enhancements.
- Make sure that you know your log-in credentials. Face ID and Touch ID will not work the first time you access the site.
- Ensure a compatible browser is downloaded on your computer. The new online banking platform is supported by most browsers including, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Safari. It is not supported by Microsoft Explorer.
1. Log in using the same blue login button on our website. Use the First Time Log-in Guide below to log in.
1. Download or reinstall our app from the Apple Store, Google, or Amazon play store by searching for Two Rivers Bank & Trust and selecting the app with our logo. If you open our existing app on your phone, it should also prompt you to download our new app.
2. Complete the first time access steps above.
3. Log in to our app with your current credentials.
- Increased security with two-factor authentication.
- MANY new features like Geezeo, Zelle payments, and more!
Person to Person Payments
Zelle is the fast, safe & easy way to send money to friends and family.
Geezeo allows you to make a budget, stay on track, & helps you reach your financial goals.
Autobooks allows your small business to create invoices and accept payments directly into your bank account.
Manage your bills in one place and set up e-bills!
Two Rivers Treasury Suite
An easy to use full suite of Treasury Management products providing you with user-defined advanced reporting and complex payments.