If your MasterCard® debit card is lost or stolen:
- Immediately turn it off by logging into online banking and selecting “Card Management” OR using your mobile app and selecting the “Manage Cards” menu option.
- Contact us by calling 888-226-6063 (if after hours please select option 1).
- If you have reported your card lost or stolen after hours please call us the next business day at 888-226-6063 to confirm your card is turned off and to order a new one.
Bank Card Security Tips:
- If you are enrolled in debit card alerts via mobile or email, monitor your transactions and report any unauthorized transactions immediately by calling 888-226-6063 or visiting us at a neighborhood branch.
- Two Rivers Bank & Trust has an automated notification service to alert you when abnormal activity is detected on your MasterCard® Debit Card. When an unusual spending pattern is identified, a customer service representative will contact you. Once your identity is confirmed, you will be prompted to confirm whether the reported transactions are legitimate or suspect.
If your Visa® credit card is lost or stolen:
- Call 1-800-883-0131. This number is available 24/7.