Money Market Savings
A Two Rivers money market savings account offers some of our best interest rates.* Rates are tiered – as your balance increases, so does your interest rate. If you need access to your account, that’s no problem. You can write checks from your money market savings account at any time.
If you’re unsure which savings account option is best for you, use the tool we designed to help you quickly figure it out.
- Interest bearing
- May earn higher rates than regular savings with tiered rate structure
- Check writing privileges*
- Six free checks/debits per month; $10 each thereafter
- $1,500 average daily balance required to avoid $10 monthly service charge
- Electronic statements
- $50 minimum deposit to open
*Transaction limitations apply
Ready to apply? Click to submit a secure form and start your application today. Meanwhile, we’re preparing the latest technology combining maximum security with the most user-friendly experience available to streamline online account application!
As a reminder, the form below is not secure. Do not include confidential or sensitive information!