Quickly send money to just about anyone through SPIN. Not only is it simple to use — it’s more secure than cash or checks.
- Send money quickly and securely with our free SPIN (Social Payment Instant Network) service
- Money is sent from your Two Rivers checking account to a friend’s debit card
- Only a few easy steps required:
- Set up payees within the Two Rivers app or digital banking
- Payee receives a link via text or email notifying them of payment
- Once received, they enter their debit card number and expiration date
- Funds are immediately sent afterwards
- All money is sent securely in real time
- Your funds are insured by FDIC (up to $250,000)
How Do I Get Started?
- To utilize P2P, you need to be enrolled in digital banking.
- Once you are logged in, head to Move Money.
- Select Person to Person for the payee type. Read the disclosure and accept the terms of the agreement.
- Choose the account you want to send the money from.
- Click the + sign under My Payees to add a new payee (or you can go directly to New Transaction and create from there)
- Enter in your payee’s information. You can choose to send via email, text or enter the payee’s debit card number if you know it (we do not advise asking others for their card number).
- Enter the amount you want to send and submit payment. Please note that P2P transactions are immediate and cannot be deleted/edited/returned.
- Your recipient has now been sent an invitation (via text or email) to establish them as a payee. They click the link and enter their debit card number. The card number can be saved for future payments.
- You will receive a confirmation number.
- After they submit their card information and accept the payment, the funds are sent instantly to the recipient’s bank through their debit card. (Funds availability depends on receiving bank’s policies
- Your P2P payment will show up instantly on your transaction history in Two Rivers’ digital banking as a pending SPIN transfer.
Send to Friends & Family
Because they are instant, P2P transactions cannot be edited, cancelled, or returned once sent. Please make sure to send money only to other people you trust. Ask yourself: If I made an error sending money, can I get that money back? For example, do not send money using P2P to an unknown recipient for an online purchase until you’ve received your item.